British Register of Accredited Memorial Masons
BRAMM got in touch with us through an existing client. They already had a software solution in place with an accompanying website however they wanted something fresh, which was easier to maintain, update and enhanced with new features.
The Back-end System
BRAMM, as the expanded acronym suggests, is a register of memorial masons. We developed an online, responsive, mobile friendly, software and database solution to help manage the register, including:
- Management of memorial mason company details.
- Management of memorial fixer details.
- Management of burial authority details.
- Document management.
- Invoice generation.
- Registration certificate generation.
- Fixer licence generation.
- Numerous reports and automated emails to help manage mason and fixer registration renewals.
The Front-end Website
The front end website is responsive and mobile friendly. It is built using WordPress so that BRAMM have full update control. The main feature of the website however is the option to search for memorial masons within a given radius of a town, city or postcode and display the results on a map. The WordPress site therefore needed to integrate with the back-end database to search the register. We chose to integrate the solution with Google Maps.
Please take a look at http://www.bramm-uk.org/